Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodbye Injections

We've hit 12 weeks in the pregnancy. I can't tell you how happy I am. Actually my husband is as equally happy. Today marks the end of the Progesterone injections. I think in total there were 94 needle pokes in my butt. Now finally it can heal from all the oil build ups in the muscles. No more golf ball butt for me! I can also stop taking the Estrace today too. That's 6 less pills for me. I have had to start taking the Diclectin. The morning sickness was so bad that I just couldn't function in my normal everyday duties. In my own pregnancies I have never had to take anything for morning sickness but my surro babes are making sure this is a a completely new experience for me. Oh well, it's all completely worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment