Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Peek At The Babes

















This week we headed to Toronto for my last appt at the clinic that did the IVF. After this I will be going to my OB back home.


Although it was a quick overnight visit in the big city, it was a nice visit. The night before the appt we met my IP's and their families at a restaurant for dinner. This was the first time that some of them were able to meet my husband and two of my older children. I love the feeling of being accepted as part of the family when I am with them. Now M could see first hand why I always enjoyed these visits with everyone.


Our appt the next morning was nice and early at the clinic. This time I was put in my place by the tech right away. I laid down on the bed and stayed put. She had the screen turned far away from me so only IP's could see everything. I could tell by the looks on their faces that everything was just fine. When I finally got a chance to look there there were....both beautiful babies....in 3D!!!


I honestly feel that they are boy/girls twins but it was too soon to tell...or is it? One of the pictures may be showing us something but the tech wouldn't confirm anything. In the pictures posted Baby A is on the left and Baby B is on the right. At our next ultrasound around 20 weeks we should find out the gender of each baby....as long as they co-operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment