Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Post of My Journey

Hello, welcome to my blog. Thanks for joining me along my journey. If we haven't already met let me introduce myself. My name is Lisa. I have 4 children ages 7, 2 and 11 month old twins. I have a stepson who is 12yrs old. I myself am 33.

So you may be asking "what journey is Lisa about to embark on" Well I will tell you. I am about to start the process to become a surrogate for a wonderful couple. I am writing this blog to share my experiences during this time. There will be ups and downs, morning sickness and mood swings. I hope that you follow along and share in the happiness at the end when two people will receive the gift that they have been wishing for, for so long.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, you truly amaze me! What a kind and generous thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were sent by God to help others. I really admire you and love you!

    ReplyDelete