Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post from IM

My IM wanted to add a post to the blog the other day. She wrote some wonderful words but had some technical difficulty posting to the blog. So on behalf of my IM, here is her post.....

IM (Intended Mother)
Hello, Well what can I say I'm the Intended Mother of "myovenherbun"! Words will never be able to say how I feel about what Lisa is doing for my husband and I. It is the greatest gift that anyone could do for someone. Lisa is a remarkable woman to do this for us. We will be forever thankful that Lisa has come into our life. We will be friends forever in this journey. Reading Lisa's blog made me cry! Tears of joy though....and I love the "myovenherbun"...very clever....we could have t-shirts made.....and I'll get "mybunheroven"! IM....xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment