Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feed Me!

The hunger and appetite that has come with this pregnancy is definitely something to write about. On a good day I like to eat and have a very healthy appetite. My current ability and need to eat puts all other hunger to shame. I've had dinner with friends and family and can feel their eyes upon me as they watch me clear my plate. My husband can tell by the size of the meal how long it will be until I'm hungry again. I've even had my mom say to me "well, there's a snack in your future because that dinner isn't going to last long" She was right. There are many snacks in my future.
I try to be conscious of what I eat. I really do strive for a healthy balance but there is a force greater than me guiding some of these choices. I have consumed what I call 'dirty' foods; McDonald's, KD, Pogos etc. and I'm ashamed to admit it. lol I'd like to blame these foods on a boy growing in me but we haven't had the ultrasound yet to confirm that.
Well, now that I've gone on so much about food, I am hungry. I'm off to hunt down some fruit! (that must be the girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment