Monday, September 12, 2011

A Post From a Reader

I've always said that I would respond to readers posts.  For some reason people are having a hard time posting things here lately.  I new friend sent me this in email today and I wanted to share.  This is the reason that I've written this blog...for people to hear this story and be touched by it.  I love the support we've always gotten.  So thank you Johanne for this lovely letter of support to my IP's and I...it means so much to us.

Lisa I have to say you are such an amazing, strong, beautiful heart warming woman. I just sat here yesterday reading each and every post right from the beginning, since we just met recently. The tears were flowing and my face was smiling. I want to say congratulations to you and the IM & IF and their family. How blessed you all are. We do not know each other but am hoping we will get to know each other better. I am going to continue reading each and every step of the way. You are a true gift from God, an angle sent to do good :):) for these wonderful parents to be and to the family & friends you have made over the last few years and the years to come. I was looking forward to see if the babies are boys or girls, today I read one of each. The best of both worlds. How amazing this is. It is exciting not only for you and the parents but everyone who is following your wonderful journey. Hugs and love, thoughts and prayers & hopes that you continue to feel good.
Johanne

No comments:

Post a Comment