Monday, September 12, 2011

The Results Are In!!!

My IP's and I went for my monthly appointment that included an ultrasound this time.  There was so much excitement in the air....and so much guessing too.  Let me remind you of what my guess was...boy/girl.  So now let me tell you....I love being right!!!!   The tech confirmed what I've always thought and my IP's couldn't be happier.  Best of both worlds in situations like this.  We are all truly blessed in this journey.  The tech also did a full scan of each baby and they are both healthy and we are right on track at 18w 4d.  Let me tell you, they are big movers. Little man kicked me so hard during the scan that it hurt.  I'll remind him of that when he's older!

In the picture above the top one is baby boy and bottom is baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment