Monday, February 8, 2010

Confirmation of What We Thought.

So yesterday I got my period. It wasn't a shock but it was still sad. Last week I took 8 HPT's. I woke up every morning and prayed that two lines would show up. I prayed for a miracle. I guess it wasn't the right time. I never told my IM that I was doing the HPT's. I would have surprised her with the news if there was news to share.

Now we look forward to the next transfer. When that will take place I'm not really sure. I think the hope is before May.

I've decided that I have extra time for a reason...this week my husband and I will join a local gym. I'm going to get my body in the best shape that I can for my IP's baby...focus on making the most welcoming 9 month home for their bean!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry Lisa. I was praying for a miracle all week. :( I hope you all are able to do the next transfer as quick as possible.

    So here's my new question...what's invloved in the preparation of the next embryo's? Does your IM have to take some meds to produce more follicles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the money refunded so you can go to a new doctor for the next transfer? There are always reason for things to happen, keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete