Wednesday, February 17, 2010

IM Answers Your Questions.

After my post yesterday I received another question from my friend Brandi. Well the question wasn't exactly for me....it was for my IM. I sent it off to her and here are both question and answer.

Here's a question that can probably be answered best by your IP. What are some things considered by IP when choosing a particular surrogate?

Hmm...well first it's not only what the IP considers....the surrogate also has to pick you....it has to be a good match for both of you....it's a gut feeling I think in finding the perfect person. Things that you might consider at the beginning change as you go through the process....it's a life long bond between you and her. I feel like my surrogate and I have been friends forever already. She's a warm, loving and compassionate person and that's what really matters.

When looking for someone though there are a few things to consider. Her age, someone between 25-35 is good. Proven fertility, has children. Completed her family. Married or in a committed relationship that has the support from their significant other. Then there's all the obvious things like non-smoker, no alcohol, no drugs (during pregnancy)


No comments:

Post a Comment