Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Word of Thanks

When I started this journey I only thought of how it would affect myself, my family and my IP's and their family. I didn't think about how this blog would affect others or how they would affect me. Over the past couple of weeks my readers have shown us nothing but support. The prayers, positive words and stories of encouragement mean a great deal to me and my IP's. My IM frequently reads the blog and sees the comments from others. The stories that have been told to us help to keep her going and help her to see that there are happy endings to stories like hers.

So on behalf of my IP's and myself...thank you to everyone who has been there for us. Keep us in your prayers as we embark on the next step of this journey....one that is destined to have a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment