Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm on the Pill!

We are actually starting something! Today I was put on the birth control pill to regulate my cycle to prepare for the IVF Transfer. Both mine and my IM's cycles must be in sync in order for the harvest and transfer to go at the same time since this is a fresh not frozen transfer.

Wow, I can't believe that a transfer date may actually be here soon! Now, I won't get overly excited as I was told by the pharmacist that I have a repeat on the prescription, so this could be more than just a month of waiting. Praying that it's not!

1 comment:

  1. I'm over the moon excited for you and your IP's. It's a start and I feel it in my gut that this time is going to be it!!!! I'll pray that the BCP won't make you bloated or cause acne breakouts or mood swings...we wouldn't want you cranky now would we!! LOL Love ya Lisa!

    ReplyDelete