Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Medications Have Arrived!

Today I received a large box from FedEx. Took me a minute to realise what it was....the clinic from Toronto sent me my required medications....but in a large box! I held my breath as I opened it. The first thing I saw were the syringes...and I'm not going to lie...my stomach did a flip. I'm not the biggest fan of needles but these look to be pretty small; so how much could they hurt really?

What exactly was in the box? Well as promised there were 2 bottles of Estrace (200 tablets), 6 Doxycycline pills, 12 Progesterone suppositories and 5 vials of Progesterone. And lets not forget the 30 syringes and needles.

Oh I just took the needles out of the bag....one type is 1" long and the other is 1 1/2" long....that's too long! There goes that stomach flip again!

For as long as I'm required to inject myself with the Progesterone my husband Mike has graciously offered to do it for me. What a great guy I have to volunteer to stick a needle in his wife's butt daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment