Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Date Confirmed!

Here we are again and it feels amazing. The anticipation levels are so high and the excitement is palpable. The embryo transfer will be taking place this coming Monday. IM has been going in for ultrasounds the past three days to see how the follicles are coming along. Today they were ready for the trigger shot. The shot takes 48 hrs to take affect....retrieval is on Friday. On Friday after retrieval the eggs will be fertilized and wait for my arrival on Monday. They will be three days old when transfered....two embryos will be transfered and the rest will be frozen.

I am now waiting for the clinic to contact me for my next step. There are antibiotics and more meds that I must start taking. I will update more when I get the instructions.

We have all waited so long to be here again. It feels surreal, it feels good and yet there is still a sense of worry. Let the prayers begin. Please pray that all these dreams are fulfilled....send us your sticky vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment