Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mood Swings and Sore Cheeks

Well it's official...the hormones have kicked in! I apologize now to everyone who I may sick these horrible things upon in the near future. I don't mean to do it. I now completely understand how strong they are. Poor Mike has been the one affected the most. I seem to snap at him no matter what he says, doesn't say, how he looks at me or even when he doesn't look at me....the poor guy can't win. I'm hoping this is a short term thing. The Progesterone injections are for 12 weeks so if they are thing cause of these emotions....only 11 weeks to go!

The Progesterone injections go in the butt. Mike has been really good at finding the muscle and sticking me. There haven't been any problems at all, but I am starting to feel some pain from the injection sites. We alternate sides each day but they end up going in the same general area time after time. The Progesterone has an oil mixed into it. The oil can settle in the muscle and that's where some pain can come from. Today I'm having a hard time sitting down. Luckily I have yet another friend who is a nurse and she has given me some helpful tips that should reduce the pain. So tonight we will warm the bottle before loading the syringe, rub my butt before and after the injection and later you will find me sitting on my heating pad. This just keeps getting hotter and hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment