Sunday, May 22, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go....this is it! The transfer appointment for tomorrow has been changed to 12pm.

Today my husband gave me my injection for the first time. Yesterday we had Chris come back over and go step by step through the process. I had total confidence in Mike that he would hit the right spot and not cause me any pain....and I was right to do so. He did a great job, I didn't feel anything. Now that this is day three of needles both cheeks are feeling achy. Sleeping last night was a little rough as no matter how hard I tried I was always sleeping on an injection site. Hopefully my muscles will toughen up soon and the soreness will go away.

Ok, well my flight is in just over two hours...better run...more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment