Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Reader Question

After my last post I received another question....I can't tell you how excited this makes me. Here it is....

Does the IP get to stay in the hospital with the baby? I've always been curious how that works.



From what I understand the IP's will be able to room in with the baby. Since I've always wanted to leave the hospital five minutes after giving birth I will head home as soon as the doctors let me. I assume that they would essentially just get the room that I would be using. As long as things go smoothly they'd be able to leave with the baby within 24 hours or so after birth.


There is some paperwork that the hospital has to be filled out in this situation. Once that's done we're good to go.

I hope this answers your question lbfloyd.

Keep them coming readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment