Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Day Before

I woke up this morning with butterflies. The realization of it all has officially set in. I'm not worried about being pregnant or giving the baby to it's parents....I'm worried about it not sticking. I know that nothing in a guarantee in all of this but my IP's have waited 8 months for me to be ready for this transfer....no pressure uterus!!!

So at 9pm I took off for TO (*author's note...if you ever get a change to fly on Porter Airlines I highly recommend it...free alcohol!...and great service too) My IP's met me at the airport and took me back to their home. We stayed up for the next 2 hours talking about all sort of things and enjoying a few 'pops' before we said goodnight.

It felt like I just spent the evening with two of my closest friends. What wonderful people I have to do this journey with.

Tomorrow is the big day. 6:45am wake up call....I get to sleep in!!! Drive to downtown TO in time for the 9:30am transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment