Saturday, January 9, 2010

Change of Plans

So I woke up this morning to discover that my body wants to get this process started sooner than later. I have started my period five days early.

It has really set in...this is it, here we go!

I'm finding myself a little anxious about things now. According to the fertility clinic I'm supposed to be in for monitoring on day 2 or 3....great it's the weekend! And I just discovered that the Dr. who is doing the monitoring is out of the office on Monday. I'm also supposed to start taking medication to assist with ovulation starting on day 3...ok so I may be more in panic mode than just anxious. I'd call my IP's now but I know 6am is just a little too early to call them!

Deep breath Lisa!

Ok, so I'm going to wait until a respectable hour and call my IP's and hopefully we can sort out the monitoring for the next couple days. If my calculations are correct the transfer date has now been changed to January 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment