Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We Have A Transfer Date!

I am so very excited to announce that our date for transfer is January 29th!. Just 23 days away. Let me tell you my IP's are just a tad excited as well. IM mentioned the other night that if she thinks about how close we are to the transfer that she can't sleep at night.

I've learned a little more on how this works. The embryos were 3 days old when frozen. This means that I must be day 17 of my cycle when the transfer takes place. The purpose of this is to trick my body into thinking that I became pregnant from my own ovulatory cycle. Interesting eh?

2 comments:

  1. I will be keeping you and the IP's in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Lisa. I'm so happy for you and your IP's!!! So do you get to lay with pillows under your hips for awhile!! LOL I'll be sending you lots of sticky vibes!!

    ReplyDelete