Monday, January 11, 2010

A Visit With My Intended Parents

Yesterday we had a party to celebrate the 1st birthday of our twin girls. My IP's made the trip out here to celebrate with our family and friends. They truly are great people to drive over 8 hrs round trip in one day just to come to a birthday party. It was so great to see them, especially with the transfer date fast approaching.

They aren't shy or secretive about who they are either. I was able to introduce them to all of my friends as our Intended Parents and they answered questions about this journey.

After the party we came back to our place then headed out for dinner. As I sat at the end of the table I looked down at my family; my children, my husband, my parents and then at two people who have become a part of our family. I am blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life who support and love me as I go through this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment